Friday, May 29, 2020

Animation



Today we used the animation that we did last time. This time we could speed it up so it looked like an animation. First the speed was 3000 (which is a new slide every 3 seconds) I changed it to 1000 but it was still too slow, so I tried 700 but then it was still too slow. Then I tried 700 but it was still too slow but when we got to 500 it was fast but not as fast as we need it. So we tried 300 then it worked.
The other thing we did was add sound effects and music to our animation so it was more fun. The hardest thing was adding the bang to the goal. We had to put it on the right slide because it was to long, so if we put it on the right slide it will play at the right time. The slide that was right was 15 but we tried 18, 12 then 15. It was kinda hard but we pulled it off.

6 comments:

  1. Great effort in completing your second blog Neeko. I particularly enjoyed the way you added audio and a brief description of how you did this. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Neeko,my name is Carma and I come from Belfast School in Christchurch
    I found this blog post very funny and it looks as if you have put in alot of effort.What inspired you to do this blog post?

    Ka kite ano
    Carma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Carma. Thanks for the polite comment. Nothing really inspired me because I have done one before. The only reason I did it was cause it was one of the first things that came to my mind when I was talking to my friend. It was really funny when I did it because I was trying to get the right picture.

      The most challenging thing that I had to do was was when I had to make the slides go faster when I posted it on my blog. The most funniest part is when I did the way they died because I added the coffin dance (It is people that dance with a coffin on their shoulder).
      Thanks again for the polite comment.

      Delete

  3. Nǐ hǎo mate
    it's Brodie here from Belfast school. Your animation is so funny, I wonder hour long it took you to do. Did you do this by yourself? I can not wait to see your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Neeko,
    I love the animation it is so funny. Do you play football? I do. I play for Cashmere Technical. Maybe you could add a bit more to your animation. Here is the link to my blog https://bsstobyj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Neeko
    Archie here from Belfast school Christchurch. I like the effort you put into this slide. And how you told us about what happened to the guy who got hit in the head by the ball. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete